This website was designed to facilitate communication among the Liberty-minded patriots of Jackson Township in Clermont County Ohio. At a time when Big Government is intruding into every aspect of our lives, and the media promotes a liberal, Progressive agenda, we need to maximize every opportunity and use every tool at our disposal to disseminate the Truth about the events in our country and our community and to become educated in the foundational principles of the American republic. This is one of those opportunities.
Search this site
Does Raising Taxes Increase Revenue?
- Jackson Township Fire/EMS Levy – Is it a Good Idea?
- Clermont County Republican Voting Guide
- Jail or “Community Alternative Sentencing Center”
- What Really Happened in Benghazi?
- Mr. President, Tell Us the Truth
- Rob Portman – “The Real Mitt Romney Did Show Up”
- Will Obama Win the Election in Exchange for Free Cell Phones?
- Ryan Tells Clermont County “The World Needs American Leadership”
- Photos from the Paul Ryan Rally at the Clermont County Fairgrounds
- “I’ll Be Damned – We’re Republicans”
Marxism in America
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Heritage’s Ed Feulner Awarded National Review Institute’s Buckley Prize October 22, 2018 Tristan Justice
- Trump Administration Seeking to Expand Access to 401(k)s October 22, 2018 Fred Lucas
- Podcast: Eric Bolling on the Demise of ‘Never Trump’ Republicans October 22, 2018 Rob Bluey
- We Hear You: The President, the Electoral College, Transgender Suicide, and Podcast Feedback October 21, 2018 Ken McIntyre