- Once the firing started around 9:40p.m., repeated requests for help were not only denied but operatives on the ground were ordered twice to “stand down”.
- CIA operative and former Navy Seal, Tyrone Woods, along with at least two others ignored the orders to stand down and made their way to the U.S. Consulate from their location at a CIA annex about a mile away.
- They were unable to locate Ambassador Christopher Stevens, but were able to evacuate those remaining at the consulate. They also retrieved the body of Sean Smith who was killed when the attack on the consulate began.
- The CIA evacuation team returned to the CIA annex around midnight. They again requested backup as the annex itself began taking fire.
- Note the observation in the Fox story that a security officer at the annex “had a laser on the target” of the aggressors who were firing mortars at the CIA compound. Such laser targeting is intended to assist in the direction of fire from air support assets. This individual allegedly made repeated requests for fire support that were denied.
- Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed by mortar fire at approximately 4a.m. As the Fox report details, there was more than enough time for air support to have arrived in time to save their lives.
Here is a link to the story from Fox entitled: “CIA Operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say“.
The Fox story refers to the call for a Spectre gunship (i.e. Lockheed AC130H) as potential fire support. If you are unfamiliar with the Spectre, watch this brief video:
The next article, also from October 26th, is from Doug Hagmann of the Canada Free Press. It completely re-frames the whole Benghazi story by beginning with the observation that first, there is no true U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.
- The area around Benghazi is (instead) one of the largest CIA operation centers in the middle east.
- Since the ouster of Qaddafi, allegedly, 40 million tons of weapons have been funneled from Libya into Syria.
- Qaddafi is reputed to have possessed both chemical weapons and surface to air missiles.
- The article attempts to explain what Leon Panetta meant when he said, “…the basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on…”
Hagmann postulates that the reason the U.S. forces didn’t respond was due to concern about exposure of what was really occurring on the ground and a risk of widening the conflict. He notes,
Much like we were using anti-Assad forces to advance our objectives in Syria, Russia was using Iranian-backed forces to protect theirs. It appears that the attacks were conducted or facilitated by Iranian assets—perhaps as many as three teams of assets in Benghazi.
He then adds:
As the White House and other agencies monitored intelligence in real-time, they faced a dilemma. They knew that the nation/state sponsored attack teams were lying in wait for U.S. rescue forces to arrive, which is the reason the fight did not conclusively end sooner.
Buckle your safety belt before reading this article. If the writer is even half correct, what a disaster. Here is the link: “The Hidden Truth about Benghazi“.
The third story emerged on Thursday of last week. Whether you like Glenn Beck or not, you don’t want to miss the videos below. Charles Woods is the father of former Navy Seal, Tyrone Woods, who was one of the Americans killed in Benghazi. Charles spoke on the phone with Glenn and told him the story of his encounter with the President, Vice President, and Secretary Clinton the day his son’s remains were returned stateside.
Woods’ details some highly dishonorable behavior on the parts of the President and Vice President; but also how Hillary Clinton told him directly that the government was going to prosecute the creator of the YouTube video being blamed as the cause of the Benghazi attack.
Since Mr. Woods’ meeting with with the President, Vice President, and Secretary of State, many serious questions have been raised about the official story regarding the attacks. Mr. Woods felt honor bound to come forward and request the facts. After discussing these events with Beck, Woods read the following statement:
I want to honor my son Ty Woods who responded to the cries for help and voluntarily sacrificed his life to protect the lives of other Americans. In the last few days, it has become public knowledge that within minutes of the first bullet being fired, the White House knew that these heroes would be slaughtered if immediate air support was denied. Apparently, C130′s were ready to respond immediately. In less than an hour, the perimeters could have been secured and American lives could have been saved. After seven hours of fighting numerically superior forces, my son’s life was sacrificed because of the White House’s decision. This has nothing to do with politics. This has to do with integrity and honor. My son was a true American hero. We need more heroes today. My son showed moral courage. This is an opportunity for the person or persons who made the decision to sacrifice my son’s life to stand up.
Watch the videos below (Parts 1 and 2) of Charles Woods speaking with Glenn on Thursday of last week.
You can be assured that the mainstream media isn’t going to push the reporting of these stories. Please do your part in spreading the word.
Use the share buttons below to Facebook and Twitter this post to as many people as you can. Emailing the link to this post, or to any of the individual links referenced above, would also be very helpful.
Cross-posted from http://www.clermontteaparty.org/what-really-happened-in-benghazi.html